Madilyn had a bath last night, so when she put food in her hair this morning I didn't feel like giving her another one (it's really really uncomfortable to lean over the tub these days). So instead of a bath I wet her hair and tried to comb the junk out of it. As I slicked it back I realized that most of it is long enough for a pony tail! It stayed in pretty good and she didn't try to pull it out, but Eric didn't like it much. He thought it made her look like one of those china men whose only hair is their pony tail.
Friday, April 27, 2007
my little pony
Madilyn had a bath last night, so when she put food in her hair this morning I didn't feel like giving her another one (it's really really uncomfortable to lean over the tub these days). So instead of a bath I wet her hair and tried to comb the junk out of it. As I slicked it back I realized that most of it is long enough for a pony tail! It stayed in pretty good and she didn't try to pull it out, but Eric didn't like it much. He thought it made her look like one of those china men whose only hair is their pony tail.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Or she could be one of those girls in the black dresses in the 80's videos. You know the ones that were playing the musical insturments and the guy sang. Anyway, it was still pretty cute.
Haha, I think it's cute. Nice title, too, you're clever.
I love her hair. It's so pretty and soft looking. We didn't have to cut Ty's hair until he was 16 months old! She's a sweetheart.
Post a Comment