While we were there Madilyn got to play with some long lost cousins. Here she is waiting for the bride and groom at the temple with her cousin who is just a few months older.
Saturday, August 02, 2008
lots of traveling, family, and a wedding
Eric's youngest sibling, Brian, got married in Idaho so I packed up the girls and made the long trek there without Eric (he had to work). Thankfully, Eric's brother Michael and his wife Michelle traveled with us and helped a TON! I think I would have gone crazy without them.
While we were there Madilyn got to play with some long lost cousins. Here she is waiting for the bride and groom at the temple with her cousin who is just a few months older.
The Rexburg temple. It was a beautiful day and it's a beautiful temple. I was surprised how tall it is.
The whole wedding party.
Movie star Madilyn.
The happy couple cutting the cake at the end of the reception. Congratulations Brian and Kelli!
While we were there Madilyn got to play with some long lost cousins. Here she is waiting for the bride and groom at the temple with her cousin who is just a few months older.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks so much for posting all of these cute pictures of our weekend together. I have another cute one of Madilyn and Tucker that I will send you. It is super cute too.
I'm so jealous you got to see the Rexburg Temple we have been meaning to go up and see it! I love the pictures of your trip!
Post a Comment