Saturday, December 13, 2008
madilyn's day
Madilyn had lots of fun playing in our Christmas stuff on her birthday. We had a quiet night at home, knowing we'd have a family party the next day.
I can hardly believe she's already 3! She can be so sweet and thoughtful, trying to make me laugh after she's made me upset :P I love this girl!
Madilyn REALLY wanted a snowman birthday cake so when Eric saw this one at Wal-Mart he couldn't pass it up (although we already had another cake!). She loved it, of course.
Eric took a bunch of videos of the party the next day, but very few pictures. Thanks anyway to everyone who came to celebrate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm glad to see more posts. I know life gets busy. I understand. I think I'm almost through all of my unpacking. Now it's trying to organize all of it. Good luck with yours.
Look at all that pretty hair Abby has. We're jealous.
Your girls look gorgeous, as always. I love your little Madilyn sayings, she is so funny!
Post a Comment