in lieu of scrapbooking: a place for all the memories I should be preserving in scrapbooks
disclaimer: if you are uninterested in how wonderful/naughty my children are than this probably isn't the place for you 'cause that's about all I post about
Sunday, September 06, 2009
family picture
We haven't had a professional family picture taken ever since I was pregnant with Abby. Here's the next best thing taken before church at our new ward.
So cute! I just barely realized you put a whole bunch of new stuff. So fun to see your family, your new house, and all the fun posts. What cute girls - I wish we got to see them in person regularly!
4 comments:
Cute!
That's such a good picture of all of you!
Yeah you updated.
So cute! I just barely realized you put a whole bunch of new stuff. So fun to see your family, your new house, and all the fun posts. What cute girls - I wish we got to see them in person regularly!
Post a Comment