Thursday, September 27, 2007

I can't turn my back for a minute!

Yesterday I spent a lot of time cleaning the main floor and vacuuming, so today I wanted to clean the kitchen floor. I gave Madilyn some popcorn and put a show on for her to watch to keep her out of the kitchen. I got halfway through when I turned around to see that she had decided to eat her popcorn off the chairs. By the time I got done there was a bunch crunched into my newly vacuumed carpet. So much for a clean house!

6 comments:

Madison Grunig said...

Some days don't you feel that's all we ever do, just clean up mess after mess! Good thing they're so cute.

Nate said...

I like all the pictures except the one where you pushed Madilyn's face down on the floor
so she could see the mess she's made. That one made me sad.

Jeannette said...

Her face isn't on the floor in any of the pictures!! She put her head down to the CHAIR to eat off of it.

Tammy Chenault said...

Yeah, right Jeannette. Stop pushing your daughter around. ;)

Anna said...

Who's that funny brother of yours? I know exactly how you feel - sometimes it's impossible to get ANYTHING done.

Nate said...

Jeannette, allz I'm gonna say is that pictures speak louder than words.