
Abby is such a happy kid; she smiles and coos easily almost all the time. However, she isn't so happy when she's left alone. If I leave her in the family room while I'm in the kitchen trying to cook, she starts to fuss. I have to move her bouncy seat into the kitchen where she can watch me. During every meal I put her chair on the floor between Madilyn and me so that she can see us. I guess she just doesn't want to be left out of all the action!
5 comments:
I love that smile. She does look so happy! Her cheeks are so ... healthy :).
Cute smile. Sam has always been like that - always wanting to be in on the action.
Cuuuuute. Love the smile. That's sweet that she likes to be with you guys all the time.
I wanna see, wanna see'em dancing. Walkin' around on those, what's that word again, streets.
Hey Nate, I love it that you know so many words to The Little Mermaid.
Post a Comment