Monday, April 25, 2011

first tub bath

Noah really enjoyed his first bath in the tub. His eyes got really big when I put him in the water, then he totally relaxed while I swished the water over him. The only part he didn't like was when I scrubbed his head with the wash cloth.

So I know my descriptions are pretty lame, but I'm just glad I'm finally getting some pictures up! I'll get a little more creative/interesting when I have a little more time to put into this (if that ever happens!).

2 comments:

Madison Grunig said...

I just caught up on all your new posts and you have such a cute little family! The girls are getting so big and Noah is such a cutie. His cheeks are to die for! Thanks for putting some pictures up, I love it.

Minnette said...

So fun, love all the posts!