Friday, July 18, 2008

standing alone


At Abby's one year check-up the doctor asked if Abby is cruising (walking around while holding onto furniture). I had to say that not only is she not cruising yet, she doesn't even pull herself up to stand unless she's holding my hands. I was pretty surprised when, the very next morning, I walked into the playroom and she was standing all by herself! Now she just needs to figure out how to push the door out so she can come out rather than pulling it towards her and keeping her trapped.

2 comments:

chelle said...

HOW COOL! Way to go AbbY!!
I am so sorry we didn't make it up for the birthday part. We REALLY wanted too but just couldn't swing it. We weren't told all the things we would have to pay for out of pocket and they all came at once costing over 1k!! OUCH! Not good especially with a trip coming up next week!
We look forward to traveling with you and the girls.

Lisa said...

She looks so big standing up like that. Her hair is getting long. See you SOON!!!